Transfer Students

If a student wishes to transfer to the Intensive English Program at UWM from another program, please complete all five application steps, as well as submitting the UWM ESL Transfer Request Form.

The Transfer Form must be received before a transfer student can begin study at the UWM Intensive English Program.