Required Workplace Postings
This page was updated 10/5/2012
Previous Version was updated 7/14/2011
Items red italicized are items changed between Versions of this page.
Required Postings for "Official" Bulletin Boards in all BuildingsRequired Federal, State, and UWM Workplace Postings
This is a list of documents that must be posted in each building by the Building Chair. The Office of the Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administrative Affairs will maintain this list for the reference of the Building Chairs.
When there are new or changed posting requirements this document will be updated. Also copies of new or changed posting requirements will be sent to all Building Chairs. For copies of any posters, call 229-4461.
Building Chairs are responsible for periodically comparing items on their building bulletin boards with this list of officially required postings.
REQUIRED BY THE STATE OF WISCONSIN
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy by Michael Lovell (10/2010)
- BECK Notice (signed by Pres Bush (4/2006)
- Employees Rights Under Wisconsin's Business Closing… (6/2006)
- Hours and Times of Day Minors May Work in Wisconsin (6/2006)
- Employee Protections Against Use of Honesty Testing Devices (6/2006)
- Wisconsin Fair Employment Law (6/2006)
- Wisconsin Family and Medical Leave Law (09/2011)
- Wisconsin Minimum Wage Rates Effective June 1, 2006 (6/2006)
- Notice to Wisconsin Workers with Disabilities Paid.... (6/2006)
- Notification Required When Employers Decide to Cease Providing a Health Care…(6/2006)
- Retaliation Protection For Health Care Workers (6/2006)
- Notice to Employees About Applying for Wisconsin Unemployment Benefits (02/2010)
- Public Employee Safety and Health (8/2006)
- Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace? (8/2001)
REQUIRED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- Employee Polygraph Protection Law (6/2003)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (11/2009)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (1/2009)
- Executive Order #54, Reporting Incidents of Child Abuse or Neglect Law (12/19/2011)
- Military Family Leave (2/21/2008)
- Employee Rights under the Fair Labor Standards Act Federal Minimum Wage (June 2007)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act) (1/2006)
- OSHA’s Form 300A Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses Year 2009 (Only required to be posted February 1, 2010 to April 30, 2010)
- Employee Rights on Government Contracts (1996) -- note this is a 2 sided document