Important Dates & Announcements
- February 17: Last day to drop full semester courses without W on record.
- March 1: Priority FAFSA filing date.
- March 16 - 23: Spring recess.
- May 8: Last day of classes
- May 9: Study day
- May 10, 12-17: Final Exam Period
- May 17: Last day of the Spring 2014 term. Date of degree conferral for Spring 2014 graduates.
- May 18: Graduation ceremony
- May 20: Priority deadline for instructor grading in PAWS per faculty policy. More information on instructor grading at grading.uwm.edu.
- May 27: Final call deadline for instructor grading (final grade run date). All grades not entered into PAWS by 4:30pm will result in a value of NR, or not reported. After this point, all grade entries need to be submitted as a grade change.
- May 28: Approximate date that Academic Standing and Dean's Honors appear for spring.
Can't find the answer to your question?Email email@example.com or check our list of Important Phone Numbers
We realize that college is a transition not only for students, but also for the students' family. The Panther Families Program is your link to the UWM campus and provides resources to help you support your students and ensure their success at UWM.
If you would like to receive news and announcements from UWM especially for the families of UWM students, please fill out this registration form to receive the Panther Family News.
News & Publications