Important Dates & Announcements
- Sept. 2: First day of classes
- Sept. 2: Start of the Late Enrollment Period - $50.00 late registration fee assessed for students registering for classes for the first time in the term
- Sept. 5: Deadline for Fall 2014 graduation applications for undergraduate students. Submit application via PAWS.
- Sept. 15: Last day for late registration. Last day to add full semester courses or change sections. Last day to change courses from credit/no credit or audit to graded basis or vice versa.
- Sept. 16: Deadline for Fall 2014 graduation applications for graduate students. Submit application via PAWS.
- Sept. 29: Last day to drop full-term courses without W on record.
- Oct. 24: Last day to drop or withdraw from full-term courses.
- Nov. 26-30: Thanksgiving Recess - No Classes (UWM offices are open on the 26th and 28th)
- Dec. 11: Last day of classes
- Dec. 12: Study day
- Dec. 13, 15-20: Final Exam Period
- Dec. 14: Graduation ceremony
- Dec. 20: Last day of the Fall 2014 term. Date of degree conferral for Fall 2014 graduates.
- Dec. 23: Priority deadline for instructor grading in PAWS per faculty policy. More information on instructor grading at grading.uwm.edu.
- Jan. 2: Final call deadline for instructor grading (final grade run date). All grades not entered into PAWS by 4:30pm will result in a value of NR, or not reported. After this point, all grade entries need to be submitted as a grade change.
- Jan. 3: Approximate date that Academic Standing and Dean's Honors appear for fall.
Can't find the answer to your question?Email firstname.lastname@example.org or check our list of Important Phone Numbers
We realize that college is a transition not only for students, but also for the students' family. The Panther Families Program is your link to the UWM campus and provides resources to help you support your students and ensure their success at UWM.
If you would like to receive news and announcements from UWM especially for the families of UWM students, please fill out this registration form to receive the Panther Family News.
News & Publications