- The registration fee for Family Weekend is $15. Children under 5 years of age are free. For example, the cost for two family members and one UWM student is $45. The fee is the same regardless of the number of events that you attend. Parking is an additional $5 charge.
- The deadline for Family Weekend registration is October 4, 2013.
- If you would like to participate in the Panther Prowl, you must register separately and pay the registration fee for each member of your family. You can register for the Panther Prowl online or during Family Weekend.
- On the Registration form, please enter your name, address, telephone, email address, your student's status (year in school), the number of family members attending, and the number of UWM Alumni in your group. We are also asking for the number of family members attending specific events in order to assist our catering staff.
- Once you enter the above information, you will be taken to the ePayment site operated by US Bank, where you will enter contact information, billing address, and credit card information. If you prefer to pay by check or cash, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements.
- You will receive an email confirmation from UWM as well as an email confirmation from US Bank immediately after completing the registration process. If you have any difficulties with the registration process, please call (414) 229-5188 or email email@example.com.
- You will receive an additional email from UWM with a finalized schedule of events and complete check-in instructions in early October. You will not receive anything via U.S. mail. You will pick up your Family Weekend Badges and other materials when you check-in during Family Weekend, including parking passes. (see the FAQ page for more information on parking).