When you are admitted to the university, you are classified as either a resident of Wisconsin for tuition purposes or a nonresident, based on the provisions of Wisconsin Statutes 36.27(2) and the information you supplied with your application.
Expected Family Contribution (EFC) reflects the ability of you and your family to contribute to your cost of attendance. Your EFC can be found on your Student Aid Report (SAR).
Enter your parents’ sources of income from salary, wages, tips, interest from savings and checking accounts, dividends and capital gains, and other benefits such as welfare, disability, child support, or social security pensions.
Enter the number of people in your parents’ household size, including:
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Net Price Calculator
Net Price Calculator For questions with numeric answers, enter whole dollars only; do not use commas or decimals.




University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413, 2200 E. Kenwood Blvd.
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
(414) 229-1122

Department of Financial Aid, Student Employment, and Military Education Benefits
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
2442 Kenwood Blvd., Mellencamp Hall. Room 162
Milwaukee, WI. 53201-0469