Ask The Panther
Ask any financial aid question and get answers right away!
View top ten »

Fund for Wisconsin Scholars Grant

  • Wisconsin resident
  • Graduated from a Wisconsin Public High School within last three years
  • Full-time, resident student in a Wisconsin public school for four semesters prior to graduation
  • Enrolled full time (12 or more credits) in an undergraduate degree or certificate program
  • Eligible for a Federal Pell grant
  • Have remaining unmet financial need
  • May continue to receive FFWS grant for up to 10 consecutive semesters if eligibility is maintained, adequate academic progress is being made, and degree completion is expected.
  • Higher Educational Aids Board (HEAB) will select first-semester freshman randomly from a list of eligible students provided by UWM.
  • HEAB anticipates notifying selected students by 1st week in October.
  • Maximum grant is $4,000 per year.