Tuition Assistance Grant
· State grant for undergraduate Wisconsin residents who don't receive Wisconsin Higher Education Grant (WHEG).
· FAFSA is required to determine eligibility.
· Family income must be less than $60,000.
· Must have unmet need.
· Amount tied to the Wisconsin Higher Education Grant (WHEG) minimum award.
· Award is based on state funding and awarded for full-time or at least halftime.
· Limited to 12 semesters.
· Second degree and EDCS students are eligible.
· Student must maintain continuous enrollment.
· $784 award amount for Full-time students (12 credits or more) for the year.
· $392 award amount for Half-time students (6-11 credits).