Ask The Panther
Ask any financial aid question and get answers right away!
View top ten »

Tuition Assistance Grant


·         State grant for undergraduate Wisconsin residents who don't receive Wisconsin Higher Education Grant (WHEG).

·         FAFSA is required to determine eligibility.

·         Family income must be less than $60,000.

·         Must have unmet need.


·         Amount tied to the Wisconsin Higher Education Grant (WHEG) minimum award.

·         Award is based on state funding and awarded for full-time or at least halftime.

·         Limited to 12 semesters.

·         Second degree and EDCS students are eligible.

·         Student must maintain continuous enrollment.

·         $784 award amount for Full-time students (12 credits or more) for the year.

·         $392 award amount for Half-time students (6-11 credits).