Ask The Panther
Ask any financial aid question and get answers right away!
View top ten »

Wisconsin Grants for Study Abroad

  • Undergraduate Wisconsin resident.
  • Enrollment in a program leading to a first bachelor's degree.
  •  Demonstrated Financial need.
  •  Full-time enrollment in the semester preceding a Winterim or Summer study abroad semester.
  •  Requires student to submit application that is available from Center for International Education Department.
  •  For UWM-sponsored study abroad programs only.
  • Award is up to $2,000 per year; usually up to $1,000 for one semester/session.