Full-Ride Scholarship Opportunities for Incoming Freshmen
UWM offers a limited number of full-ride scholarships to stand-out students who excelled in high school and proved themselves as leaders. These scholarships are renewable and range from $3,000, tuition and book, as well as full-rides (tuition, university housing expenses, including room and meals, books and miscellaneous expenses) for up to four years.
But these awards offer more than just money. As part of our Scholars Leadership Program, you'll further develop your leadership skills through a commitment to community service and leadership each academic year, get to know fellow high-achieving students through a leadership course and retreat, connect with faculty and staff as mentors, and have access to support services and other resources that will enhance your experience at UWM.
- Chancellor's Scholarship for Diversity & Leadership - Not currently accepting applications
- Academic Achievement Leadership Award - Not accepting applications at this time.
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation Dr. John H. & Cynthia A. Jackson Scholarship - Scholarship Description
Who can apply?
- Graduating high school seniors admitted as New Freshman for fall 2014
- Students who have an ACT composite of 27 or higher/SAT of 1820 or higher and
- a high school GPA of 3.75 or higher
- Have demonstrated outstanding leadership and service
Apply at: Leadership Scholarship General Application - General Application
For more information please contact: Jamie Kotvun at 414-229-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Apply early! These programs are highly competitive. Applications are available Sept. 1, 2013. Review starts Nov. 1, 2013, with interviews conducted thereafter. Awards will be announced prior to March 1, 2014.