Jack F. and Corrine V. Reichert Scholarship
This scholarship will provide $3,000 for one entering freshman for the 2014-2015 academic year. Fall semester funds will be disbursed in late August, with spring semester disbursal dependent upon successful completion in fall of 12 or more credits with a GPA of 3.00 or better. The scholarship may be renewable annually for three additional years if the student maintains full-time status (12 or more credits) and a 3.00 cumulative GPA (and provided that sufficient funds are available).
- 2014 graduation from Nathan Hale or West Allis Central High School.
- Accepted for admission at UWM in fall 2014.
- Legal resident of Wisconsin.
- High academic achievement (GPA of 3.00 or better).
- Demonstrated financial need. Completion of the 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required prior to March 1, 2014 as a standard determination of financial need.
View and print application here: Reichert Cover Page and App