MSW Program Admissions
The next opportunity for new students to start the MSW program at UWM will be Fall 2015. The application deadline is January 2, 2015.
To apply, follow and complete the steps below by January 2. Questions? E-mail: email@example.com or call 414-229-6486
STEP 1: Complete an on-line application to the UWM Graduate School
- Apply at: https://apply.wisconsin.edu/
- Pay $56 fee to the UWM Graduate School (through the on-line application or by mail to address of Graduate School immediately below)
- Request transcripts from all college-level institutions attended to be sent to:
UWM Graduate School P.O. Box 340
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0340
- For any questions about the on-line application, the transcripts, or the fee please contact the UWM Graduate School at 414-229-6569
- Note: Applicants do not need to complete the statement section of the on-line application. Instead applicants must follow the instructions found under Step 2 below regarding the Narrative Statement and listing of reference writers.
STEP 2: E-mail the following documents to the Social Work Department to firstname.lastname@example.org (May be e-mailed in either Microsoft Word or PDF format; please send all of the following documents in one e-mail)
STEP 3: Submit 3 Letters of Reference in hard-copy form with original signatures, following the instructions found on the Reference Information Form.
- Reference Form found here (print 3 copies; one for each letter writer) Download PDF
- Letters are to be submitted all together to the Social Work Department at:
UWM Helen Bader School of Social Welfare MSW Admissions
P.O. Box 786
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0786