University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee

University Housing


Continuing StudentsStudents studying on the grass

If you are a current residence hall student who is requesting a contract for 2012-2013 please submit an application and University Housing will release contract access to you.  You will receive notice once you have received contract access via email.  You will need to log into your MyHousing account to complete the online contract.

If you are a current student, who does not live on campus currently, and are requesting  a contract for either the residence halls or Kenilworth Square Apartments, please complete this online application indicating your interest.

Self Assignment for returning residence hall residents has commenced.