University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee

University Housing


Apply for Residence Hall Housing

Cambridge, Purin, RiverView, Sandburg


Please only use this form if you're a current UWM student applying for Fall or Spring housing in Sandburg, Cambridge Commons, Purin, or RiverView. New UWM students apply for housing on their application to the University.

(XXXXXXXXX - No Dashes) You may not have this number yet.

Two letter abbreviation, example: WI

In the form XXX-XXX-XXXX