University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee

University Housing


Eligibility and Restrictions

Eligibility Requirements

To be eligible to live in Kenilworth Square Apartments, you must be a registered UWM student in good standing at the time of entry. Contract holders must be at least one of the following:

  • Graduate Student
  • Visiting Faculty Member
  • Undergraduate - 22 years or older by date of entry
  • Undergraduate - Attained Junior or Senior status by date of entry


Pets (other than fish) are not allowed in Kenilworth. Service animals are not considered pets, and are allowed (though a resident may be asked to show proof of service animal certification, etc.) Fish must meet acceptable health standards in an aquarium or fishbowl (tank must be 10 gallons or smaller). University Housing reserves the right to remove illegal pets at the expense of the resident.

  • Children are not allowed to live in Kenilworth Square.
  • Kenilworth Square is a smoke-free community.

See the Kenilworth Square Resident Handbook for other policies.