University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee

University Housing

alterra glory banner

Forwarding Your Mail


Prior to moving out of your residence hall, you need to update your mailing address with University Housing. Preventing delays in mail delivery is fast and only takes a minute or two to complete.

1. Log into your MyHousing account with your ePanther ID and password. If you have forgotten your password to your ePanther ID, follow the necessary steps to set a new password here.

2. Once logged in, select the "My Addresses" option on the left-hand side as shown in the image below.


3. Select "Forwarding Address" from the drop down menu at the top of the form.

4. Enter your new address and click "Save Changes" when finished.

5. Afterwards, to help ensure that there is no delay with incoming mail go to your local post office to fill out an address update card or online through this link.


Meal Plan Refunds

If you do not have an outstanding balance or end of year charge, your meal plan funds will be refunded to you, less a $10 administrative fee. Refunds are provided in the same fashion as your payment was made. Refunds typically take up to 45 days after closing.

If you have charges owed on your account, your refund would first be applied to those charges. Any remaining funds would then be refunded (less the $10 administrative fee).