You may check out a cart and vacuum from the Service Desk beginning Monday, May 13. Equipment is limited, and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please present a valid student ID to check out supplies.
You may also drop off gently used clothing and non-perishable foods that might otherwise be thrown away. University Housing with United Way and local food pantries to distribute any donations. RiverView residents can ask the Service Desk for the proper location.
Although each hall provides vacuums for its residents, during heavy move out times there may be a wait. It may be more convenient for you to bring your own vacuum to use during Move-Out.
- DO NOT BRING TRAILERS! - Vehicles with trailers may be denied parking
- DO NOT PARK IN THE CIRCLE DRIVE. There will be limited spaces designated for loading your car, someone will need to stay with the car and you will be allowed 15 minutes maximum.
- 45-minute loading zone parking will be in the diagonal spots on Commerce, and in the gravel lot from Tuesday, May 14-Saturday, May 18.
- There are additional street parking spaces (subject to any posted restrictions) on Commerce St., south of North Ave. and on North Ave., east of Commerce St.
- No overnight parking will be allowed in the Cambridge Garage.
- For overnight street parking permission please call (414) 286-8300.
- Please follow all posted street parking rules. University Housing is not responsible for any parking citations.
- RiverView residents with garage permits may continue to use the garage (but may not bring trailers into the garage).
Tuesday, May 14 through Saturday, May 18, all guests and residents must get a wristband in order to access the building between 9am and 7pm. Pick up a wristband at the monitor station. After 7pm, guests must have a registered guest pass, and valid photo ID to enter.