Move Out StationCambridge Commons, Purin, RiverView and Sandburg Residence Halls will close at 6:00PM on Saturday, May 18, 2013.
Move Out Station
You may check out a cart and vacuum from the Move Out Station in the Sandburg Green Room beginning Monday, May 13. Please present your student ID to check out supplies. Although each hall provides vacuums for its residents, during move out times there may be a wait. It may be more convenient for you to bring your own vacuum to use during move out.You may also drop off gently used clothing and non-perishable foods that might otherwise be thrown away. University Housing with United Way and local food pantries to distribute any donations. Sandburg residents can drop off donation items in Sandburg Lobby, near Flicks.
From Tuesday, May 14 through Saturday, May 18, the Upper Level Parking Level Doors (PLDs) will be unlocked from 9AM to 7PM. All guest and residents entering must wear a University Housing provided bracelet to gain entry through the PLDs or any tower monitors. To get a bracelet for entry, go to any monitor station (at the base of each tower and at the UL PLD at each tower in the garage) with your host. At 7PM UL PLDs will be locked and all guest and residents must enter through the main doors. Bracelets are void after 7PM and all guest must be registered and carry a guest pass and ID (routine procedure). If you were to arrive before 9AM you must enter through the main lobby and be registered as a guest, providing guest pass and ID upon request.
Please be aware of the following restrictions on parking around Sandburg Hall during move out.
- DO NOT BRING TRAILERS! - Vehicles with trailers may be denied parking
- 2-Hour loading zone parking will be available on the Upper Parking Level of the Sandburg Garage from Tuesday, May 14-Saturday, May 18.
- There are additional street parking spaces (subject to any posted restrictions) throughout the surrounding neighborhood, with most available on Maryland Ave or Edgewood Ave.
- No overnight parking will be allowed in the Sandburg Garage.
- For overnight street parking permission please call (414) 286-8300.
- Please follow all posted street parking rules. University Housing is not responsible for any parking citations.
- Sandburg residents with annual permits may continue to use the garage (but may not bring trailers into the garage).