UW-Milwaukee Guest Housing
Residential Guest Services offers fully furnished apartments with hotel-like service at short- and long-term rates. Rates begin at $80 per room and vary based on occupancy and length of stay. To make a request for a reservation, please fill out the reservation request form at the bottom of this page in its entirety. Once your request is processed, we will contact you to arrange payment. A deposit is required to hold your reservation.
Groups larger than eight (8) guests will need to contact Residential Guest Services directly to inquire about accommodations: firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 229-6588.
Note: All reservations are considered tentative until an email confirmation has been received from a Guest Housing Assistant. While we strive to accommodate your requests, we are not able to guarantee the availability of each bed type.
Check-in is at 3 pm on the day of arrival. All guests must vacate by 11 am on the day of the departure.
Guests of Kenilworth Guest Housing must meet one of the following requirements:
- Relationship with / or guest of a campus department or organization
- UWM student over the age of 18
- Parents/family of UWM students
- UWM Alumni
- Current UWM Faculty/Staff
Note: Children under the age of 17 can stay in Guest Housing for no more than two (2) total nights in a seven (7) day period.
- University Housing Shuttle Service to Kenwood Campus
- Laundry Access ($1.25/wash, $1.00/dry)
- Secure Parking ($10/night or $25/week)
- Fitness Room
- 24-Hour Staffed Service Desk
- Mailbox for long-term guests
- Internet Access
- Cleaning Service
- Televisions located in each apartment with Cable (except economy group housing)
- No Pets Allowed
* indicates additional cost for using these amenities
- 1/2 mile from Lake Michigan/Bradford Beach
- Colectivo Coffee (WiFi Available)
- Oriental Theater (movies)
- Landmark Lanes (bowling, pool)
- Restaurants (Ma Fisher's, Melthouse Bistro, Qdoba, Toppers Pizza & many more local, chain, and ethnic eateries)
- Grocery (Pick N' Save, Whole Foods)
- Around the City: Milwaukee County Transit routes: Green Line, 30, 21, 15
- To/From Airport: Go Airport Connection, Riteway, Taxi
- THE FORM BELOW HAS BEEN CAUSING SOME USERS TO ENCOUNTER TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. IF YOU ARE REDIRECTED TO A BLANK PAGE, IT MEANS YOUR REQUEST HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED. IF THAT HAPPENS, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com TO ARRANGE YOUR RESERVATION.