UW-Milwaukee Guest Housing
Kenilworth Square Guest Housing offers fully furnished apartments with hotel-like service at a daily rate. Rates begin at $90 per room and vary based on occupancy and length of stay. To make a request for a reservation, please fill out the reservation request form at the bottom of this page in its entirety. Once your request is processed, we will contact you to arrange payment. A deposit of one night's stay is required to hold your reservation.
Groups larger than eight (8) guests will need to contact Guest Housing directly to inquire about accommodations: email@example.com or (414) 229-6588.
Note: All reservations are considered tentative until an email confirmation has been received from a Guest Housing Assistant. While we strive to accommodate your requests, we are not able to guarantee the availability of each bed type.
Check-in is at 3 pm on the day of arrival. All guests must vacate by 11 am on the day of the departure.
Guests of Kenilworth Guest Housing must meet one of the following requirements:
- Relationship with / or guest of a campus department or organization
- UWM student over the age of 18
- Parents/family of UWM students
- UWM Alumni
- Current UWM Faculty/Staff
Note: Children under the age of 17 can stay in Guest Housing for no more than two (2) total nights in a seven (7) day period.
Entire Apartment: Includes both the "A" and "B" bedrooms.
1 Bedroom: Includes access to 1 Bedroom while the other bedroom is locked.
Office Suite: Includes the "A" room as a bedroom and the "B" room as an office with a sofa, coffee table, desk and chair.
*No pets allowed.
- University Housing Shuttle Service to Kenwood Campus
- Laundry Access*
- Secure Parking*
- Fitness Room
- 24-Hour Staffed Service Desk
- Mailbox for long-term guests
- Internet Access
- Cleaning Service
- Televisions located in each apartment with Cable (except economy group housing)
* indicates additional cost for using these amenities
- 1/2 mile from Lake Michigan/Bradford Beach
- Alterra Coffee (WiFi Available)
- Oriental Theater (movies)
- Landmark Lanes (bowling, pool)
- Restaurants (Ma Fisher's, Melthouse Bistro, Qdoba, Toppers Pizza & many more local, chain, and ethnic eateries)
- Grocery (Pick N' Save, Whole Foods)
- Around the City: Milwaukee County Transit routes: Green Line, 30, 21, 15
- To/From Airport: Go Airport Connection, Riteway, Taxi
- To/From UW-Milwaukee Kenwood Campus: University Housing Shuttle Service (free of charge to guests staying at Kenilworth Guest Housing by showing keytag)
For more information about guest housing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-229-6588.