University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee

University Housing



Residents in Cambridge Commons, Kenilworth Square Apartments, Purin Hall and RiverView Residence Hall have the option to buy a parking permit for the heated garages in each of those buildings (while space is available). To make a request for a parking permit, please complete the form below.

A very limited number of parking permits are made available for residents of Sandburg each year. Permits for the Sandburg Garage are administered by UWM Parking & Transit.

Parking permits for Cambridge, Purin and RiverView cost $500.00 per semester, while permits for Kenilworth Square Apartments cost $100.00 per month. Parking charges are billed on your PAWS account.

Parking permits may take up to 3 business days to process and issue a response (either confirming or denying a request for a parking permit).



By completing the Parking Permit Request Form below, I certify that:

  1. I understand that the semester fee for an automobile parking permit is $500.00/semester (CC, PH, RVW) or $100.00/month (KNW). I understand that this fee will be charged to my PAWS account. This amount will be prorated by month if the permit is requested or returned mid-semester.
  2. I understand that University Housing has the right to deny my access to the garage if my housing account is not paid by the specified due date.
  3. I understand that if I wish to cancel my permit that I must contact University Housing via the Parking Permit Cancellation Form.
  4. I understand that a charge of $25 will be placed on my PAWS account, in the event I fail to return the permit to University Housing upon my cancellation of the parking permit, or my vacating University Housing (whichever comes first).
  5. I will abide by all the University Regulations governing the use of this parking permit. Parking regulations may be found on the Parking and Transit website, or by clicking this link: