Residents in Cambridge Commons, Kenilworth Square Apartments, Purin Hall and RiverView Residence Hall have the option to buy a parking permit for the heated garages in each of those buildings (while space is available). To make a request for a parking permit, please complete the form below.
A very limited number of parking permits are made available for residents of Sandburg each year. Permits for the Sandburg Garage are administered by UWM Parking & Transit.
Parking permits for Cambridge, Purin and RiverView cost $500.00 per semester, while permits for Kenilworth Square Apartments cost $100.00 per month. Parking charges are billed on your PAWS account.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By completing the Parking Permit Request Form below, I certify that:
- I understand that the semester fee for an automobile parking permit is $500.00/semester (CC, PH, RVW) or $100.00/month (KNW). I understand that this fee will be charged to my PAWS account. This amount will be prorated by month if the permit is requested or returned mid-semester.
- I understand that University Housing has the right to deny my access to the garage if my housing account is not paid by the specified due date.
- I understand that if I wish to cancel my permit that I must contact University Housing via the Parking Permit Cancellation Form.
- I understand that the parking permit must be returned to the Service Desk upon my vacating University Housing.
- I will abide by all the University Regulations governing the use of this parking permit. Parking regulations may be found at: http://www.uwm.edu/trans/parking/regulations/regulations.cfm.