- New Employee Assistance Program: LifeMatters, Effective May 1, 2013
- UWM Walk Challenge
- Guidance on Political Campaign Activities at University of Wisconsin System Institutions
- Study of the Wisconsin Retirement System in Accordance with 2011 WI Act 32, June 30, 2012
- Message from President Reilly on Governor's Executive Order #54
Frequently Asked Questions on Executive Order #54
- 2011-13 State Compensation Plan Summary of Main Topics affecting University of Wisconsin Classified Employees
Learn about UWM's role and efforts in the planning for the new University Personnel Systems (UPS) in the University of Wisconsin System.
On December 19, 2011, Governor Scott Walker signed Executive Order #54, which requires that all University of Wisconsin System employees must report incidents of child abuse and neglect. Read more...