- Upcoming UWM Winter Wellness Classes: Sign-up Now!
- Mass E-mail on Affordable Care Act from UW System
Affordable Care Act: Notice of New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage
- Upcoming LifeMatters Stress Management Seminars
- New Features Coming to MyUW System Portal
- 2013-2015 Compensation Plan Update, July 11, 2013
Summary of 2013-2015 Compensation Plan for Classified Staff
- New Employee Assistance Program: LifeMatters, Effective May 1, 2013
Download LifeMatters Services Overview Presentation
- Guidance on Political Campaign Activities at University of Wisconsin System Institutions
- Study of the Wisconsin Retirement System in Accordance with 2011 WI Act 32, June 30, 2012
- Message from President Reilly on Governor's Executive Order #54
Frequently Asked Questions on Executive Order #54
Directing UWM Faculty and staff to campus resources that identify policy and procedures for complaint resolution.
The new UWM Code of Conduct. This code is foundational for creating an environment that is respectful and positive, a climate that will attract, motivate and retain our talented employees.
On December 19, 2011, Governor Scott Walker signed Executive Order #54, which requires that all University of Wisconsin System employees must report incidents of child abuse and neglect. For more information download the brochure or visit the web page.