- What is HRS?
HRS (Human Resources System) is an integrated HR, payroll and benefits system for all 27 UW System institutions. It provides all employees using the UW System portal an easy and efficient way to manage their personnel information anytime/anywhere via an Internet connection.
- How can I access HRS?
HRS functionality is accessed at the UW System portal at my.wisconsin.edu. Select "University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee" as your campus and then input your ePantherID and password.
- How do I access my payroll, benefits and other personal information?
Access to your earnings statement, leave information and other personal information is available via the UW System portal at my.wisconsin.edu using your ePantherID and password.
- Do I need to be on campus in order to access HRS?
The Human Resources System (HRS) is available to all UWM employees using their ePantherID and password from anywhere with an Internet connection. For staff requiring access to other individuals’s personal information, it is strongly recommended that access is facilitated via the campus network on a secured campus-owned computer.
- As a new employee, what should I do first in HRS?
Log into the UW System portal at my.wisconsin.edu using your ePantherID and password. Then:
- Verify your benefits information, including dependent benefits plan selection
- Review and verify your personal information in eProfile
- Enter your emergency contact information in eProfile
- Where do I go if I need help?
There are a variety of resources available should you have questions or need help with HRS. Information is available on the Help/Support Web page.