LifeMatters Educational Series
UW-Milwaukee's Employee Assistance Provider, LifeMatters, is offering a brown bag lunch series over the Fall semester. The programs offered will focus on topics to develop and improve workplace skills.
Date: Thursday, December 8, 2016
Time: 11:30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
Location: UWM Student Union, Room 191
Communication Between the Generations
For the first time in history there are three different generations in the workplace. Learn how to value the new ideas and embrace the change that each new generation brings. Content includes:
- Understanding generational differences
- Communicating across generations
- Closing the generation gap
- Expanding your management style
- Increasing retention of valued employees