Date: Wednesday October 7, 2015
Time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Wisconsin Room, Student Union
All adults (includes employees & their dependents, age 18 or older) enrolled in a Wisconsin state group health insurance plan who complete the Well Wisconsin program will receive a $150 taxable* reward from their plan.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE WELL WISCONSIN PROGRAM for 2015?
1) Take a Wellness Assessment biometric screening in 2015, and
2) Complete your Wisconsin state group health insurance plan’s online Health Survey in 2015.
Sign up now for a FREE UWM 2015 on-site biometric screening. Registration is recommended.
Register for UWM’s on-site Wellness Assessment biometric screening.
NOTE: The October 7th session is almost full, but you may still:
1) continue to monitor Well Wisconsin online registration for new appointment times due to cancellations,
2) stop by during the event to check for any limited walk-in appointments with last-minute cancellations (sorry, no guarantees), or
3) check Well Wisconsin online for open registration at another state agency. (Note: You can also check with your plan for any free in-network screening clinics or about screenings during a routine, preventive care visit.)Learn more about the Well Wisconsin program, complete the Health Survey with your state group health insurance plan, and more.
Please contact the Benefits Office firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-5353 if you are in need of accommodations during these screenings.
Watch for communications of future onsite screenings in 2016 for your 2016 Wellness Rewards.
*Note: Wellness Rewards are health and wellness incentives paid by the health plans and are considered taxable income.
Sponsored by UWM’s Best Place to Work initiative & Human Resources