How to Register for an Intramural Sport
- Obtain a Team Entry Form (.pdf) from the Intramural Desk at the Information Center in the Klotsche Center/Pavillion.
- Include the following on the form.
- Address, phone numbers and e-mail for captain and co-captain.
- Name, I.D. number and e-mail for each particpant.
- Teams with incomplete entry forms may not be accepeted. Entry forms must have the minimum participation requirements in order to register. Please advise our office during registration if you prefer a certain time slot.
- Return the completed registration form and forfeit fee to the intramural office in the Klotsche Center/Pavillion by the deadline date.
- The office will not register teams without payment.
- A captain or co-captain's attendance at the mandatory captains meetings is required prior to the team's entry into a league.
- Obscene of questionable team names will be edited by thte Department of Recreational Sports and Facilities to be acceptable.
- Players can only be added to the team reoster up until the 3rd week or 3rd outing.
Back to top