About the ITSM Program
The purpose of the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) program is to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of delivering IT services to the campus community leveraging a best practices framework (currently version 3 of the IT Infrastructure Library [ITIL]).
The goal of this program is to maintain the portfolio of projects that support best practices in IT service management appropriate to our environment and improve the delivery of IT services to the campus community.
- Beth Schaefer, Program Sponsor
- Mick Brickner, Committee Member
- Mark Jacobson, Committee Member
- Ed Melchior, Committee Member
- Bobby Jo Morse, Committee Member
- Steve Premeau, Committee Member