Giving to Jewish Studies
Thank you for considering ways to make a difference!
Our supporters come from diverse backgrounds. Yet each is driven by a passion and belief in the importance of Jewish Studies as a field of academic study that is also of cultural value to the greater Milwaukee community. Your donation can support the program in general, nourish a specific research area, underwrite public programs, fund student scholarships or awards, or help in many other ways.
A gift of any size is appreciated. Please make a gift to Jewish Studies today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- Center for Jewish Studies Fund: general operating support
- Chava Frankfurt-Nachmias Fund: student support
- Alan D. Corré Judaic Studies Fund: student support
- Faye Greenberg Sigman Lecture Fund: annual “Woman of Valor” lecture
Give On Line
- Click the “Make a Gift” button below to access the UWM Give Online page.
- Please select “Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
- In the second dropdown menu click “Sam and Helen Stahl Center for Jewish Studies”
- Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to one of the areas above, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Give by Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to
“The UWM Foundation.” Send to:
- Attn: Christina Makal McCaffery
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Please enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
For more information about Planned Giving, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy, and other major gift opportunities; or to simply make a gift over the phone, please contact:
- Christina Makal McCaffery