Giving to Jewish Studies
Thank you for considering ways to make a difference!
Our supporters come from diverse backgrounds. Yet each is driven by a passion and belief in the importance of Jewish Studies as a field of academic study that is also of cultural value to the greater Milwaukee community. Your donation can support the program in general, nourish a specific research area, underwrite public programs, fund student scholarships or awards, or help in many other ways.
Any level of giving is appreciated. You can make a difference in these areas:
- Jewish Studies program: general support
- Undergraduate scholarships or awards, including support for study abroad
- Public programs: e.g. lectures, arts events, symposia, colloquia, conferences
- Curriculum development to help create new courses and bolster existing ones
- Faculty support: research funding, new courses, new positions, etc.
Give On Line
Click the "Make a Gift" button below to access the UWM Give Online page. A new browser window will open. Again, click the "Make a Gift" button on that page to open the giving form. Where it asks for Gift Designation, please select “Letters & Science.” Where it asks for Additional Designation, please indicate one of the following areas:
- Center for Jewish Studies Fund: general operating support
- Chava Frankfurt-Nachmias Fund: student support
- Alan D. Corré Judaic Studies Fund: student support
- Faye Greenberg Sigman Lecture Fund: annual “Woman of Valor” lecture
Additionally, if your gift is in honor or in memory of someone, or if you wish to remain anonymous, let us know in the “Special Instructions” box.
Give by Check
Please make your check or money order payable to "The UWM Foundation."
The UWM Foundation
3230 E. Kenwood Blvd.
Milwaukee, WI 53211