Latin American, Caribbean, and U.S. Latino Studies (LACUSL)
- Students will explain proficiently the dynamic historical and contemporary interconnectedness of U.S. Latino, Latin American, and Caribbean communities from multiple disciplinary perspectives.
- Students will analyze competently a variety of topics in at least three of the following clusters:
- Engaging Artistic, Cultural, and Literary Manifestations across the Americas;
- Constructing Empires, Colonies, and Nations;
- Linking Identities, Spaces, and Diasporas;
- Building Sustainable Communities and Environments; and
- Communication, History, and Theory Across Cultures and Nations.
- Students will apply their knowledge of Latin American, Caribbean, and U.S. Latino peoples to issues researched in their senior project.