Email and Calendar Resources
Office 365 is the email and calendar tool used on campus. Below are additional learning resources for Office 365. Additional resources such as specific how-to's, information about connecting with a mobile device and a list of known issues can be found on the Office 365 Project site at uwm.edu/o365/
Office 365 Training Manuals
To download the documents used in the Office 365 Email and Calendar training classes, click the links below.
Office 365 Online Learning Resources
Below are links to Office 365 online training videos and documentation; these resources are excellent for those looking for information on how to perform a specific function within Office 365 and are available 24/7.
Office 365 Project How-To's
Visit the Office 365 Project website's How-To's page for step-by-step guides and videos on the Outlook Web App (OWA), Outlook, Lync, OneDrive and Office 365 Student Advantage.
lynda.com Online Videos
- Office 365 Playlist (over 10 hours of tutorials; viewable in short, specific sections. Must log in with your ePanther ID and passsword.)
- Get to Know Office 365 (15-20 mins; viewable in short, specific sections)
- Office 365 Learning Center (Short videos, how-to walkthroughs and downloadable Quick Start Guides)
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced online tutorials (approximately 1:30-4:30 mins each)
- Beginning and Intermediate online tutorials (approximately 1-1:30 mins each)