Office 365 Resources
Office 365 is the collaboration tool used on campus. In addition to email and calendar, Office 365 includes file storage, instant messaging, web conferencing, and a lot more. Below are learning resources for Office 365.
Office 365 Training Manuals
To download the documents used in the Office 365 training classes, click the links below.
- Office 365: Email (PDF)
- Office 365: Calendar (PDF)
- Office 365: OneDrive (PDF)
- Outlook 2013: Fundamentals (PDF)
- Outlook 2013: Power Users (PDF)
- SharePoint: Fundamentals (PDF)
- SharePoint: Site Owners (PDF)
Office 365 Online Learning Resources
Below are links to Office 365 online training videos and documentation; these resources are excellent for those looking for information on how to perform a specific function within Office 365 and are available 24/7.
lynda.com Online Videos
- Lynda.com contains many tutorials; viewable in short, specific sections. Must log in with your ePanther ID and passsword; once logged in search by the name of the application to see the list of tutorials.
- Get to Know Office 365 (15-20 mins; viewable in short, specific sections)
- Office 365 Learning Center (Short videos, how-to walkthroughs and downloadable Quick Start Guides)
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced online tutorials (approximately 1:30-4:30 mins each)
Skype for Business
- Beginning and Intermediate online tutorials (approximately 1-1:30 mins each)