Give to AfricologyThank you for considering a gift to the Department of Africology. Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to Africology today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- Africology General Fund (#3715), supporting students, instruction, and research activities
- Llyod A. Barbee Essay Prize
- Department of Africology Undergraduate Scholarship (for newly declared majors)
- Mildred Marie Foster Fellowship (#6309), supporting fellowships for graduate students
- Africology Graduate Fellowship Fund (#6743), supporting graduate fellowships for PhD students
- The George W. and Winston A. Van Horne Prize Fund (#6767), awarded annually for the most outstanding graduate student comprehensive exam
- 1. Click the “Make a Gift” button to access the UWM Give Online page.
- 2. Please select “Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
- 3. In the second dropdown menu click “Department of Africology.”
- 4. Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to one of the areas above, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Give by Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to “The UWM Foundation.” Send to:
- Attn: Christina Makal McCaffery
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Please enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
For more information about Planned Giving, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy, and other major gift opportunities; or to simply make a gift over the phone, please contact:
- Christina Makal McCaffery
(414) 229-4963, or
Our students and researchers appreciate your gift!