American Indian Studies Advising
Students interested in American Indian Studies as a major or certificate have a number of resources they can utilize for advising assistance:
- The Office of Student Academic Services in the College of Letters and Science assigns each student a professional advisor to work with students in completing general L&S degree requirements.
- The Interdepartmental Studies Office in the College of Letters and Science assists students in a number of cross-disciplinary programs when they wish to declare a major, minor, or certificate in such a program, when they have questions about their program, and when they apply for completion of their program.
- The coordinator of the American Indian Studies Program, Professor Cary Miller, assists students in AIS programs in selecting appropriate courses that integrate well with students’ interests.
- The Electa Quinney Institute
- The American Indian Student Services Office (AISS)