- Blanch and Henry Rosenberg Collection of Modern Art
- Marvin and Janet Fishman Collection of German Expressionist Art
- The Rogers Family Collection of Greek and Russian Icons
- Mark and Mary Jo Wentzel Collection of African Art
- Virginia and J. Thomas Maher III Collection of Modern Art
- The Emile H. Mathis II Print Collection
- The Emile H. Mathis II African Collection
Marvin and Janet Fishman Collection of
German Expressionist Art
The Marvin and Janet Fishman Collection, donated to UWM as a pedagogical collection, consists of artwork produced in Germany during the Weimer Republic (1920s-1930s). The subject matter of many of the artworks is politically charged and relates to the Jewish experience in pre-Nazi Germany. The Collection features works created in various media and styles by artists such as Otto Dix, George Grosz, Käthe Kollwitz, Ludwig Meidner.
Click the thumbnails to enlarge the images.