- Blanch and Henry Rosenberg Collection of Modern Art
- Marvin and Janet Fishman Collection of German Expressionist Art
- The Rogers Family Collection of Greek and Russian Icons
- Mark and Mary Jo Wentzel Collection of African Art
- Virginia and J. Thomas Maher III Collection of Modern Art
- The Emile H. Mathis II Print Collection
Virginia and J. Thomas Maher III
Collection of Modern Art
For almost 50 years, Virginia and J. Thomas Maher have been ardent collectors of modern and contemporary art. The Maher Collection was donated with the intent that "the artworks be used by faculty and students for educational and exhibition purposes". The collection includes works by modernists including Joan Miro, Alexander Calder, Karel Appel, Jean Dubuffet, and Oscar Kokoschka.
Click the thumbnails to enlarge the images.