- Blanch and Henry Rosenberg Collection of Modern Art
- Marvin and Janet Fishman Collection of German Expressionist Art
- The Rogers Family Collection of Greek and Russian Icons
- Mark and Mary Jo Wentzel Collection of African Art
- Virginia and J. Thomas Maher III Collection of Modern Art
- The Emile H. Mathis II Print Collection
The Emile H. Mathis II
Emile H. Mathis II was an art connoisseur, collector and gallery owner who expressly donated his print collection as a resource for teaching, research, and exhibition. The Emile H. Mathis II print collection is an expansive assemblage of 1700 works on paper spanning 500 years of art history. The collection, which represents a lifetime passion, includes works by renowned artists such as Dürer, Hollar, Rembrandt, Whistler, Renoir, Warhol, Oldenburg, Rauschenberg, and Dine.
Click images to see enlargements and print information.