- Blanch and Henry Rosenberg Collection of Modern Art
- Marvin and Janet Fishman Collection of German Expressionist Art
- The Rogers Family Collection of Greek and Russian Icons
- Mark and Mary Jo Wentzel Collection of African Art
- Virginia and J. Thomas Maher III Collection of Modern Art
- The Emile H. Mathis II Print Collection
- The Emile H. Mathis II African Collection
The Emile H. Mathis II
Collection of African Art
The Mathis collection of African art comprises nearly 650 objects, representing more than 100 ethnic groups from throughout the continent. It is remarkable in its diversity and includes ceremonial objects and utilitarian items such as vessels, textiles, furniture, and architectural elements. Highlights include extraordinary examples of ritual figures and masks from West and Central Africa.
Click images to see enlargements and see information.