- Blanch and Henry Rosenberg Collection of Modern Art
- Marvin and Janet Fishman Collection of German Expressionist Art
- The Rogers Family Collection of Greek and Russian Icons
- Mark and Mary Jo Wentzel Collection of African Art
- Virginia and J. Thomas Maher III Collection of Modern Art
- The Emile H. Mathis II Print Collection
The Rogers Family Collection of
Greek and Russian Icons
The Rogers Family Collection of Greek and Russian Icons represents a remarkable array of icons, many dating to the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, collected by Mr. Charles Bolles Rogers and donated to UWM by his children, Frederick and Nancy Rogers Pierson. The Collection also consists of numerous liturgical objects, finely executed in gold, bronze, wood, and enamel, including reliquary and processional crosses, chalices, spoons, as well as secular pieces such as Byzantine coins and jewelry.
Click the thumbnails to enlarge the images.