Thank you for considering a gift to the Department of Art History. Your gift of any size makes a difference.All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to Art History today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- Friends of Art History (#3713), supporting department initiatives, including operations of the UWM Art History Gallery
- Jeffrey R. Hayes Fund (#7755), supporting graduate students in their travel, research, and thesis work
- Art History Renovation Project (#8304), supporting the Art History Gallery renovation project
- Click Make a Gift to access the UWM Give Online page.
- Please select "Letters & Science" under Gift Designation.
- In the second dropdown menu click “Art History”
- Use the "Special Instructions" box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to one of the areas above, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Give to Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to "The UWM Foundation." Send to:
- Attn: Christina Makal McCaffery
- Office of Development & Alumni Relations
- P.O. Box 413
- Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Please enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
For more information about Planned Giving, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy, and other major gift opportunities; or to simply make a gift over the phone, please contact:
- Christina Makal McCaffery
- (414) 229-4963
Our students and researchers appreciate your gift!