Undergraduate Advising

Gloria FreschlGloria Freschl
Office: CHM 145
Phone:(414) 229-3759
gbfreschl@wi.rr.com or freschl@uwm.edu

Please bring a copy of your transcript when meeting with the advisor to declare a major. Unofficial free of charge UWM transcripts may be obtained from the Department of Enrollment Services in Mellencamp Hall, Room 274.

In order to declare a major in any of the Chemistry options, you need:

  • Completion of Chem 102 & 104
  • Completion or concurrent registration in Chem 343
  • Bring an unofficial transcript and schedule an appointment with the Chemistry Department Academic Undergraduate Advisor

For more information on individual majors or minors in chemistry or biochemistry, please see Chemistry and Biochemistry Major and Minors.