Give to Chemistry and Biochemistry
Thank you for considering a gift to the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to Chemistry and Biochemistry today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- Chemistry/Biochemistry General (#33050)
- Supporting students, instruction, and research activities
- Chemistry Scholarships, Fellowships, and Awards (#33054)
- Providing scholarships, fellowships, and awards to graduate and undergraduate students
- George Sosnovsky Award (#3741)
- Providing awards for graduate student research
- MIDD Fellows (#6939)
- Supporting fellowships for PhD students with the Milwaukee Institute for Drug Discovery
- Polyquinanes and Medicinal Chemistry Fund (#8817)
- Supporting the research programs in medicinal chemistry and the synthesis of polyquinanes
- Click the Make a Gift button to access the UWM Give Online page.
- Please select “Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
- In the second dropdown menu click “Chemistry and Biochemistry”
- Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to one of the areas above, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Give by Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to “The UWM Foundation.” Send to:Attn: Christina Makal McCaffery
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Please enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
Questions or Giving by Phone
To make a gift or for more information, please contact Christina Makal, Development Director for the College of Letters and Science:
(414) 229-3296, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our students and researchers appreciate your gift!