Selected papers from the 23rd Arabic Linguistics Symposium will be published in the Perspective on Arabic Linguistics series by John Benjamins Publishers.
If you would like to submit your paper for publication, please note the following:
- Please send us your paper as an e-mail attachment to (Ouali@uwm.edu) by June 30th, 2009.
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent by September 30th, 2009.
- If accepted, please send the final version by November 30th, 2009.
- We expect to submit the papers to the publisher by January 31st, 2010.
Please read Benjamins general guidelines
carefully as you are getting ready to format your paper.
Some Additional Formating Guidelines:
- The paper needs to be in MS Word.
- If you paper has Arabic (script) make sure you use Unicode font.
- For consistency purposes we recommend that you use Doulos SIL font for transliteration (the font is free to download and is compatible with either MAC or PC).
- Tables are to be placed at the end of your article with a note in the text indicating where they should be placed (See Benjamin’s guidelines)
- Use 12-point-size font.
- Paginate the paper.
- Don’t use right-justification.