Representatives from surface, thin film, and vacuum equipment manufacturers are invited to exhibit at the symposium. The vendor exhibit will be held on Tuesday, June 15th through Thursday, June 17th in Union Ballroom ~ West Wing. The poster sessions will be integrated with the vendor exhibit. Lunch will be adjacent to the exhibit space. The exhibit will be advertised and open to other University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee departments, as well as to the off-campus community in the greater Metropolitan area.
|Tuesday, June 15, 2010|
|2:00pm - 5:00pm||Vendor Setup - Union Ballroom (West Wing)|
|5:00pm - 8:00pm||Registration and Welcome Reception - Manfred Olson Planetarium|
|Wednesday, June 16, 2010|
|12:00pm - 1:30pm||Vendor Exhibit during Lunch Break - Union Ballroom (West Wing)|
|4:00pm - 6:00pm||(approx.) Vendor Exhibit during Poster Session - Union Ballroom (West Wing)|
|6:00pm - 8:00pm||Beer & Brat Picnic - Pangaea Mall|
|8:00pm - 9:00pm||Vendor Exhibit during Poster Session - Union Ballroom (West Wing)|
|Thursday, June 17, 2010|
|12:20pm - 1:40pm||Vendor Exhibit during Lunch Break - Union Ballroom (West Wing)|
|5:40pm - 7:00pm||Vendor Exhibit - Union Ballroom (West Wing)|
|6:00pm - 9:00pm||Banquet: Discovery World - Nottingham Prize Awarded|
|Friday, June 18, 2010|
|10:00am - 12:00pm||Exhibit Breakdown and Departure - Union Ballroom (West Wing)|
Table location will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of the exhibitor registration form and full registration fee of $500. Contact Mary Eckert at (414) 229-4474, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Included with the full Exhibitor registration fee:
- One company employee is included in the registration fee of $500. Each additional company employee registration is $200 and includes all of the listed items.
- Admission to the opening night reception, to all technical lectures, and lunches on Wednesday and Thursday, Wednesday Picnic and Thursday Banquet.
- Company listing in the conference abstract book.
- Company listing and hot link from the conference web site.
- Direct access to conferees during the reception, lunch breaks, and the poster sessions.
- Exposure to other prospective customers on campus. The vendor exhibit will be widely publicized and open to the campus and external visitors throughout the conference without registration requirements.
- Freedom to use your time more efficiently: Prefer to skip some of the technical sessions? Call your on-campus customers and set up appointments with them.
Great opportunity to increase your visibility is by being a conference sponsor or sponsoring a specific event. For details contact Mary at (414) 229-4474, or via e-mail: email@example.com
Checks and credit cards will be accepted for payment. Registration and payment are due by the close of registration on June 1, 2010.
On-line credit card registration will begin March 15, 2010.
NOTE: Housing information for the conference can be found under the link Travel & Lodging.
Setup time will be from 2 - 5 pm on Tuesday, June 15th at Union Ballroom ~ West Wing. The reception will begin at 5:00 pm outside the Planetarium (approx. 1 block away).
Security will be provided by the Campus Police Department. Please do not leave valuables at your table unattended.
Plans Subject to Change
Schedules, locations, and other details of conference planning and management are subject to change if deemed necessary by the Local Committee. Reasonable efforts will be made to notify participants of changes, but exact schedules, table locations, etc. can not be guaranteed by the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee or its departments.
PEC Conference Secretary
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Department of Physics
1900 E Kenwood Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53211
phone: (414) 229-4474