Give to Economics
Your gift of any size makes a real difference. It helps our students and their families afford a UWM education. It helps our faculty conduct research and deliver the highest quality education. It improves the reputation and recognition of our degree for all our alumni.
Please make a gift to Economics today and designate it to an area of your choice:
- Economics General Fund (#3729)
Supporting students, instruction, and research activities
- J. Walter Elliott Fund (#5750)
Supporting the Elliott Prize for Best Exam in Macroeconomics
- William L. Holahan Fund (#3913)
Supporting the Holahan Prize for an Outstanding Teaching Assistant in Economics
- Yoshio Niho Faculty Excellence Fund (#4626)
Providing research opportunities for junior faculty in economics (read more)
- Richard Perlman Prize Fund (#5751)
Supporting the Perlman Prize for an Outstanding Paper in Labor Economics
- Economics Scholarship Fund (#6438)
Supporting scholarships for undergraduate majors in economics
- Corey Chow Memorial Fund (#5525)
Supports the purchase of books in econometrics and advanced economics for the library
- Click the Make a Gift button to access the UWM Give Online page.
- Please select “Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
- In the second dropdown menu click “Economics”
- Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to a special project or area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Give by Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to “The UWM Foundation.” Send to:Attn: Christina Makal McCaffery
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Please enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
For more information about Planned Giving, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy, and other major gift opportunities; or to simply make a gift over the phone, please contact:
- Christina Makal McCaffery