Give to Economics
Thank you for considering a gift to the Department of Economics. Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to Economics today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- Economics General Fund (#3729)
Supporting students, instruction, and research activities
- William L. Holahan Fund (#3913)
Supporting graduate and undergraduate students
- Yoshio Niho Faculty Excellence Fund (#4626)
providing research opportunities for junior faculty in the department
- Richard Perlman Prize Fund (#5751)
Providing annual awards to graduate and undergraduate students
- Economics Scholarship Fund (#6438)
Supporting general departmental scholarships
- Corey Chow Memorial Funds (55250)
Supports the purchase of books in econometrics and advanced economics for the library
- Click the Make a Gift button to access the UWM Give Online page.
- Please select “Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
- In the second dropdown menu click “Economics”
- Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to a special project or area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Give by Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to “The UWM Foundation.” Send to:Attn: Christina Makal McCaffery
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Please enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
For more information about Planned Giving, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy, and other major gift opportunities; or to simply make a gift over the phone, please contact:
- Christina Makal McCaffery