Give to English
Thank you for considering a gift to the Department of English. Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to English today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- English Department General Fund (#3312)
Supporting students instruction, and research activities
- Composition General Fund (#3316)
Supporting student s and research in the Composition program
- Creative Writing Fund (#3714)
Supporting the visiting writer series and awards
- English Business Writing Fund (#3739)
Providing writing awards for students in business writing courses
- Click the “Make a Gift” button below to access the UWM Give Online page.
- Please select “Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
- In the second dropdown menu click “English.”
- Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to one of the areas above, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Give by Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to “The UWM Foundation.” Send to:
Attn: Christina Makal McCafferyPlease enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
Office of Development & Alumni Relations P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
For more information about Planned Giving, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy, and other major gift opportunities; or to simply make a gift over the phone, please contact:
Christina Makal McCafferyOur students and researchers appreciate your gift!