Undergraduate Advising for History Students

Academic Advising

The Director of Undergraduate Studies will not only help you with declarations of majors or minors, but also give you advice regarding major and minor requirements and other aspects of the history program. Professor Silverman has online access to your academic records and in most cases can easily inform you as to where you currently stand in regard to fulfilling the major or minor requirements. Just send your inquiry to her at silverld@uwm.edu.

Note: For advice concerning college and university requirements and policies, please consult your college or school advisor. Likewise, if you are seeking advice or declaring a major or minor in another discipline, you must also consult the advisor in that discipline.