Tech Resources for Students
Instructions on this page are tailored to the multimedia equipment and workflows used in JAMS courses. Contact Digital Media Specialist Jeffrey John Loomis or your instructor with questions.
JAMS Open Lab Hours
Mondays, 3:15 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesdays, 3:15 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Mondays, 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Tuesdays, 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Wednesdays, 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Thursdays, 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Fridays, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Thursdays, 12:15 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Adobe Photoshop: Just the Basics Practice Files -- zip
- Adobe Photoshop: Intermediate Practice Files -- zip
- Adobe Photoshop: 320 Practice -- zip
File and Folder Management
Final Cut Pro
- Saving an iMovie Project -- pdf
- Soundslides: Basics – pdf
- Soundslides: JAMS 204 Practice Files -- zip
- Soundslides: JAMS 320 Practice Files -- zip
- Soundslides: Hosting a Soundslides Project on PantherFile – YouTube video
- Soundslides: Exporting and Embedding – pdf