In keeping with the College’s commitment to providing the technology resources vital to teaching and learning, we offer our comprehensive purchasing consultation and desktop support services at no charge to L&S departments, units, and centers. Some of our services include:
- General Computer Support
- Computer Installation and Repair
- Software Distribution and Support
- Security Incident Response
- Desktop and Network Printer Support
- Technology Purchasing Consultation
- Computer hardware, software, and peripherals
- Network servers, storage, and connectivity equipment
- Printers and scanners
- Digital projectors and other mediated classroom equipment
- Teleconferencing equipment
- Networking and Storage
- Data Security Assessment
- Networked File Storage
- Network Application Support
Helpful L&S support policies and information:
- Request L&S Computer Support
- L&S New PC Manual (386k PDF)
- L&S Technology Acquisition Policy: An introduction to LSITO consultation services and an accompanying summary of the purchasing, ordering, and support process for all technology purchases.
- L&S Software Acquisition Policy: An overview of the software acquisition process and an introduction to the licensing options and discounts available to all L&S employees through the UITS software website and other select third-party vendors.
- L&S Computer Acquisition Policy: A brief summary of the computer acquisition process and introduction to the eligibility and payment guidelines surrounding the three established methods for computer purchases.