The Mathematical Science department offers certain intermediate and advanced courses periodically: every semester, every fall or spring, once every other year, or once every four years.
Tentative Course Offering Schedule 2009-2013
This schedule is provisional - it is still under consideration by the department of Mathematical Sciences and is subject to change. This note will be removed when the course rotation schedule is finalized.
Offering of courses in any semester is subject to sufficient enrollment and adequate staff and budget.
Important Changes in 2009-2010
- Math 225 & 226 will no longer be offered. Students who have taken Math 225 should consult with the Mathematical Sciences advisors for options
- No 300+ level courses will be offered in the Summer.
- MthStat 465 may not be offered.
100- and 200-level courses
- Atm Sci 100 - every fall and spring
- Atm Sci 106 - every summer and winterim
- Atm Sci 109 - online every fall and spring
- Atm Sci 240 - every spring
- Math 090 - offered through AOC every fall and spring
- Math 095, 103, 105 - every fall, spring, summer, winterim
- Math 116, 117 - every fall, spring, summer; often in winterim
- Math 175, 176 - every fall and spring
- Math 205 - every fall and spring
- Math 211 - every fall, spring, summer
- Math 221/2 sequence - every academic year (fall-spring)
- Math 231, 232, 233, 234 - every fall, spring, summer
- Math 275, 276, 277, 278 - each at least once during the academic year, possibly more often
- MthStat 215 - every fall, spring, summer, and usually winterim
Complete Course Rotation
Download the entire course rotation in xls format.