The Mathematical Science department offers certain intermediate and advanced courses periodically: every semester, every fall or spring, once every other year, or once every four years.
Important Changes in 2014-2015
- MathStat 361 and 362 will be offered every semester
- Math 453 may not be offered.
- MathStat 566 will be introduced (alternated years, along with 568); 565 and 562 alternate with those.
- Act Sci courses are included: 591-593, 691, 692, 795, and 599 capstone.
- Math 768-771 and Math 751-752 to be offered annually.
- Comp math courses will be introduced: 415, 417, 615, 617 (the first two replacing 414 and 416).
- Topics courses 801, 809, 813, 8014, 815, 821, 841, 851, 873 will be offered depending on demand, and are not listed.
- Offering of courses in any semester is subject to sufficient enrollment and adequate staff and budget.
100- and 200-level courses
- Atm Sci 100 - every fall and spring
- Atm Sci 106 - every summer and winterim
- Atm Sci 109 - online every fall and spring
- Atm Sci 240 - every spring
- Math 090 - offered through AOC every fall and spring
- Math 095, 103, 105 - every fall, spring, summer, winterim
- Math 116, 117 - every fall, spring, summer; often in winterim
- Math 175, 176 - every fall and spring
- Math 205 - every fall and spring
- Math 211 - every fall, spring, summer
- Math 221/2 sequence - every academic year (fall-spring)
- Math 231, 232, 233, 234 - every fall, spring, summer
- Math 275, 276, 277, 278 - each at least once during the academic year, possibly more often
- MthStat 215 - every fall, spring, summer, and usually winterim
Complete Course RotationDownload the entire course rotation in xls format.
Should you need a copy of a syllabus, please contact our office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.