Graduate Master's Program
Master's Degrees Offered in the Department:
- Standard Mathematics/Statistics Option (A)
- Industrial Mathematics Option (B)
- Atmospheric Sciences Option (C)
- Applied Statistics Option (D)
- Actuarial Science Option (E)
Current Masters Students
Master's Proficiency Exams, Spring 2013
All exams held in EMS E495.
- Analysis: Thursday, May 30, 2013 [1:00pm - 4:00pm]
- Algebra: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 [ 9:00am - 12:00pm]
- Statistics: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 [ 9:00am - 12:00pm]
If you plan to take any of these exams, please inform the Graduate Coordinator, Yi Ming Zou, via email.