Ph.D., Mathematical Statistics, University of Texas at Dallas, 1999.
M.S., Mathematical Statistics, University of Texas at Dallas, 1995.
University Diploma, Applied Mathematics, Vilnius University, Lithuania, 1993.
- Actuarial Science - Credibility, Quantitative Risk Management, Risk Measures, Robust Model Fitting
- Statistics - Mixed Linear Models, Nonparametric (Empirical) Methods, Robust Statistics, Statistical Inference
- Method of trimmed moments for robust fitting of parametric failure time models. Metron (2008), LXVI(3), 1-20, with R. Bajorunaite.
- Estimating conditional tail expectations with actuarial applications in view. J. of Statistical Planning and Inference (2008), 138(11), 3590-3604, with B. Jones, M. Puri, and R. Zitikis.
- Nested L-statistics and their use in comparing the riskiness of portfolios. Scandinavian Actuarial J. (2007), 107(3), 162-179, with B. Jones, M. Puri, and R. Zitikis